0 items in Cart
2016 Royal Australian Mint 1/10oz Year of the Monkey
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $200.03 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $193.79
Royal Australian Mint is well known for producing all of the circulating legal tender coins for Australia. Australian coins manufactured by the Royal Australian Mint are always a hit. The 2016 Royal Australian Mint 1/10oz Year of the Monkey is no different. This beloved design has a face value of 15 AUD and appeals to investors and collectors. The Obverse features the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse displays a playful monkey climbing across a branch.
Why is the 2016 Royal Australian Mint 1/10oz Year of the Monkey popular?
· Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold
· Minted by the Royal Australian Mint
· Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Australian Mint
· Legal Tender Value of 15 AUD
· The Obverse features the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse depicts a nimble monkey climbing among the branches of a flowering tree and the Chinese character for 'monkey' surrounded by the date, weight and purity
· IRA eligible investment coin
Country - Australia
Mint – Royal Australian Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1/10 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 15 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the trusted bullion dealers online to buy gold coins? Order the high-quality 2016 Royal Australian Mint 1/10oz Year of the Monkey from us online! You’ll find the latest gold price on our website.
|Mint||Royal Australian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!