0 items in Cart
2013 10oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Snake
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $65.00 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $19,044.20
Australian Lunar coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight, high-quality minting and pure gold content. Gold Snakes are the 6th coin in the Australian Lunar Gold Series by the Perth Mint.
The 2013 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Snake contains 10 oz of .9999 pure gold. The obverse of the coin features the Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse portrays an image of a snake on a tree branch.
Why is the 2013 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Snake popular among investors?
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Issued by the Perth Mint
- Guaranteed by the Federal Government of Australia for its weight and purity
- Bears a face value of 1000 AUD
- The Obverse features a Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse portrays an image of a snake on a tree branch
- IRA approved investment coin
- Country - Australia
- Mint - Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight - 10 Troy Ounces
- Legal Tender Value - 1000 AUD
- IRA Eligible - Yes
Order the high-quality, affordable 2013 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar II: Year of the Snake from us online!
The current gold price is updated on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!