0 items in Cart
2002 10oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $80.00 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $19,044.20
The Perth Mint is popular for their Gold Lunar Series around the globe.
The 2002 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse is backed and guaranteed by the Australian government and has a limited mintage of only 191 coins. These coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight and purity.
Why is the 2002 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse popular?
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Struck by the Perth Mint
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
- Mintage of only 191 coins
- The Obverse of the coin depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse features a horse trotting across a field, design by Travis Farley
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- Country - Australia
- Mint - Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight - 10 Troy Ounces
- Legal Tender Value - 1000 AUD
- IRA Eligible - Yes
Looking for one of the most reputable gold dealers online to buy bullion coins?
Order the dazzling 2002 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!