0 items in Cart
2001 10oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $80.02 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $20,229.60
Year 2001 Gold Snakes are the 6th coin in the Australian Lunar Series by the Perth Mint.
The 2001 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake contains 10 oz of .9999 pure gold. This Australian Lunar coin is highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight, high-quality minting and pure gold content. The obverse of the coin features the Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse portrays an image of a snake on a tree branch.
Why is the 2001 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake popular?
- Composed of 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Struck by the Perth Mint
- Guaranteed by the Federal Government of Australia for its weight and purity
- Issues a face value of 1000 AUD
- The Obverse features a Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse portrays an image of a snake on a tree branch
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- Country - Australia
- Mint - Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight - 10 Troy Ounces
- Legal Tender Value - 1000 AUD
- IRA Eligible - Yes
Searching for one of the trusted gold dealers to buy bullion coins?
Order the high-quality 2001 10 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Snake from us online! The current gold price is updated on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!