0 items in Cart
The Chinese Silver Pandas are minted by the Chinese state and guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China. These silver coins are a great addition to any investment portfolio. Each 2002 1kg Chinese Silver Panda Coin contains 1 kilo of .999 fine silver. These coins have a legal tender value of 200 Yuan.
Why is the 2002 1kg Chinese Silver Panda popular among investors and collectors?
- Bears a face value of ¥200 (Yuan)
- Composed of 1 kilo of .999 fine silver
- Backed by the People’s Bank of China
- The Reverse of the coin depicts the image of the Giant Panda
- The Obverse of the coin includes the image of the Temple of Heaven
- IRA approved silver coin
Well, there are numerous bullion dealers in the market but it is important to choose the one that meets your requirements along with the budget.
- Country - China
- Mint – Chinese Mint
- Purity - .999
- Legal Tender- 200 Yuan
- IRA Eligible- Yes
The current silver price is updated every minute on our website. Buy the high-quality 2002 1kg Chinese Silver Panda Coin from us today!
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!