0 items in Cart
The Series of Chinese Silver Panda Coins features a different design each year and appeal to investors and collectors alike. . The 1994 12 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver and has a limited mintage of just 2,500 coins. This silver coin has a legal tender value of 100 Yuan.
Why is the 1997 12 oz Chinese Silver Panda popular when investors buy silver?
• Struck by the Chinese State
• Bears a face value of ¥100 (Yuan)
• Contains 12 oz of .999 pure silver
• Mintage of 2,500 coins
• The Obverse of the coin depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven and the Reverse features two pandas climbing a tree, one pulling at a bamboo leaves
• Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China
• IRA approved investment coin
Country - China
Mint – Chinese Mint
Purity - .999
Legal Tender- 100 Yuan
IRA Eligible- Yes
What makes the Chinese Silver Panda Coins unique in the industry? Their weight, purity and yearly changing designs!
Planning to buy a Chinese Silver Panda Coin from one of the local silver dealers? Order the high-quality 1997 12 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today!
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!