0 items in Cart
Well, there are a number of silver bullion coin collections in the market. It can be quite a challenge to choose a particular series to go with. The Chinese Silver Panda series is quite popular for its yearly changing designs. The 2004 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 oz of .999 fine silver and is guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
Why is the 2004 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda popular among investors?
- Produced by the Chinese State
- Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver
- Mintage of 600,000 coins
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China
- The Obverse features the all-new 2010 design of the Giant Panda
- The Reverse includes the image of the Temple of Heaven
- Country - China
- Mint – Chinese Mint
- Purity - .999
- Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
- IRA Eligible- Yes
Are you looking to buy a silver Coin from one of the trusted bullion dealers? Order the 2004 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today! The silver price is updated every minute on our website.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!