0 items in Cart
Struck by the Chinese State, the Silver Chinese Panda coins are well-known among investors and collectors for their ever-changing designs. The history of these coins matches with well-known sovereign coins like the Canadian Maple leaf and American Eagle. The 1997 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 oz of .999 fine silver and has a legal tender value of 10 Yuan.
Why is the 1997 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda so Popular?
- Minted by the Chinese State
- Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver
- The Obverse features the all-new 2010 design of the Giant Panda
- The Reverse includes the image of the Temple of Heaven
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China
- Country - China
- Mint – Chinese Mint
- Purity - .999
- Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
- IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to buy a Chinese Silver Panda Coin from one of the genuine silver dealers? Buy the 1997 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today! We are one of the top-rated bullion dealers offering high-quality gold, silver, and platinum coins.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!