0 items in Cart
2019 1/4oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1 - 9||Qty 10 - 34||Qty 35 - 69||Qty 70+|
As low as $182.95 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $484.11
Once introduced in 1986, the American Gold Eagle became the most widely traded gold coin in the United States, surpassing both the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf and the Krugerrand. The 1/4 oz gold eagle is alloyed with gold, copper, and silver with an overall purity of 9167 (22kt) so the actual gold coin weighs more than 1/4oz given the additional silver and copper.
The 2019 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a fractional version of the popular Gold Eagle design manufactured the United States Mint. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the Government of the United States.
Why is the 2019 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
- Minted at West Point, NY
- Guaranteed by the United States Government
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- The gold coin bears a face value of 10 USD
- This coin contains 1/4 oz. of fine gold
- This coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
- The 2019 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold coin dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous local gold dealers in the market but it is advisable to choose a genuine one. The present gold rate on our website is updated every minute.
- Country - USA
- Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
- Purity - .9167
- Diameter - 30.7 mm
- Legal Tender- US $10
- Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
- IRA Eligible- Yes
Thinking to get a 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin? Buy it online today!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!