0 items in Cart
2018 1/2oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1 - 9||Qty 10 - 19||Qty 20 - 39||Qty 40+|
As low as $139.13 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $1,010.26
The 2018 1/2oz American Gold Eagle is the official gold bullion coin of the US. The weight, gold content, and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the Government of the United States of America. The 2018 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle is the 34th annual release of American Gold Eagle coins. This coin contains 1/2 Troy oz of actual gold content. Many precious metals investors prefer fractional gold coins (coins weighing less than one troy ounce) as they are more affordable.
Why is the 2018 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
- Minted by the US Mint
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight
- IRA eligible investment coin
- The 2018 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
- The gold coin bears a face value of 25 USD
- These American gold coins are recognized by gold bullion dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold bullion dealers in the market but it is important to choose a genuine dealer to buy a gold coin. The gold price on our website is updated every minute.
- Country - USA
- Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
- Purity - .9167
- Legal Tender- US $25
- Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
- IRA Eligible- Yes
Planning to buy a gold coin? Buy it online today!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!