0 items in Cart
Any Year - 1/2oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1 - 9||Qty 10 - 19||Qty 20 - 39||Qty 40+|
As low as $60.01 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $916.46
THE COIN YOU RECEIVE WILL BE A DATE OF OUR CHOICE AND WILL UNLIKELY MATCH THAT OF THE IMAGE.
Fractional gold coins or gold bars are popular among investors who think that it is important to have small denomination gold in case of a societal breakdown where smaller gold coins or gold bars will be needed to barter or pay for goods and services when the gold price could be very high. With an iconic design and 1/2 oz of Gold, the American Eagle Gold coin combines the best aspects of investment appeal and collectibility. Each 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle is composed of 0.5 troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
Why is the 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle Popularand an Excellent Investment in Gold?
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- The 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
- These American gold coins is recognized by gold bullion dealers worldwide
- Its American, and US investors have a bias for American made gold coins
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold bullion dealers in the market but it is important to choose a genuine dealer to buy a gold coin. The gold price on our website is updated every minute.
- Country - USA
- Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
- Purity - .9167
- Legal Tender- US $25
- Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
- IRA Eligible- Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!