0 items in Cart
Since its introduction in 1986, the Gold American Eagle has been American's popular bullion coin with an iconic design. These coins are guaranteed by the US Mint.
Each 2004 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coin is composed of 1/10 troy oz of 91.67% pure gold. These American gold coins are eligible for a Precious Metals IRA.
Why is the 2004 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Minted by the US Mint
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• Contains 1/10 Troy oz of actual gold content
• The weight, content and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the United States government
• This American gold coin has a face value of 5 USD
• The 2004 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold bullion dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold and silver bullion dealers in the market but it is important to choose one of the best coin dealers. You can check the current bullion coin prices on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $5
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order the 2004 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle today from us!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!