0 items in Cart
1998 1/10oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $275.00 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $159.65
Since its introduction in 1986, the American Gold Eagle has been America's popular gold bullion coin with an iconic design. Each 1998 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coin is the thirteenth coin in the Gold American Eagle series and is composed of 1/10 troy oz of 91.67% pure gold. These American eagle gold bullion coins are eligible for a Precious Metals IRA.
Why is the 1998 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
- Manufactured by the US Mint
- Backed by the US government
- Minted at West Point, N.Y
- The purity of this coin is guaranteed by the US government
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of actual gold content
- This American gold coin has a face value of 5 USD
- The 1998 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold dealers in the market but it is important to choose one of the trusted coin dealers. You can check the daily gold price now on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $5
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order the 1998 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle Coin today from us online!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!