0 items in Cart
Produced first in 1986, the American Gold Coins are a great way to enhance your Gold portfolio. The 1991 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coin is produced by the US Mint and is the sixth edition of American Gold Eagle coins. This American Gold Coin has a symbolic face value of $5.
Why is the 1991 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
- The 1991 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
- Manufactured by the US Mint
- IRA approved gold coin
- The weight, content and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US government
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of actual gold content
- The 1991 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are a number of online gold bullion dealers in the market but it is important to choose a reliable gold coin dealer. You can check the gold coin price today on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $5
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order 1991 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle from Pacific Precious Metals!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!