0 items in Cart
Since 1986, the American Gold Coin has been America's preferred Gold coin with a classic design, produced by the US Mint. 1988 is the lowest mintage of the Gold American Eagle series.
Each 1988 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coin is composed of 1/10 troy oz of 91.67% actual gold. These American gold coins are eligible for a Precious Metals IRA.
Why is the 1988 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle popular among investors?
- The 1988 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
- Minted by the US Mint
- The purity of this coin is guaranteed by the US government
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of actual gold content
- This American gold coin has a face value of 5 USD
- The 1988 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold bullion dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are a number of gold coin dealers in the market but it is important to choose one of the top coin dealers. You can check the current international gold price on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $5
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order the 1988 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle from us today!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!