0 items in Cart
The Gold American Eagle series began in 1986. With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, the 2016 Gold Eagle coin blends collectability and bullion investment appeal. The 2016 American Eagle 1 oz coin features a breathtaking design of Liberty. This coin is cherished by investors and collectors around the world. Each 2016 1 oz American Gold Eagle contains one troy ounce of fine gold. The design, purity, weight, and liquidity of the 2016 American Gold Eagle is equivalent to any other year. Mintages of Gold American eagles vary from year to year, although no year is particularly rare. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 2016 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is easy to buy and sell
• It yields a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 2016 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 2016
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!