0 items in Cart
2014 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $132.42 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $1,652.30
America introduced the Eagle gold bullion coins in 1986. The 2014 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is issued by the United States Mint. These coins are struck in 22 carat gold. Each 2014 1oz American Gold Eagle contains one troy ounce of fine gold.
The American Gold Eagle became the most popular gold coin sold in the United States, surpassing both the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf and the Krugerrand. The design, purity, weight, and liquidity of the 2014 American Gold Eagle is equivalent to any other year. Mintages of Gold American eagles vary from year to year, although no year is particularly rare. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 2014 1 oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
• It contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold alloyed for durability yielding a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 2014 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 2014
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!