0 items in Cart
2012 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $128.17 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $1,604.10
Since its introduction in 1986, 1 oz American Gold Eagle Coin has been America's preferred Gold bullion coin with a patriotic design and a full ounce of Gold. These coins are minted at West Point, N.Y. 2012 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is the 27th release of the American Gold Eagle. The design, purity, weight, and liquidity of the 2012 1 oz American Gold Eagle is equivalent to any other year. Mintages of Gold American eagles vary from year to year, although no year is particularly rare. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• 2012 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin contains 1 oz actual gold weight
• It yields a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 2012
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!