0 items in Cart
The Gold Buffalo was the first coin from the US in the bullion market. This beautiful coin is highly popular and is recognizable with its well-known design. Each 2009 1 oz American Gold Buffalo contains one troy ounce of gold. This gold coin boasts the highest quality in coinage production. Its design is based on one of America’s most popular circulation coins. The troy ounce weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the Government of the United States of America.
• The 2009 1 oz American Gold Buffalo coin is IRA eligible
• This gold coin is easy to buy and sell
• It contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold
• Backed by the US Government
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• This coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The 2009 1 oz American Gold Buffalo coin is recognized by gold bullion dealers worldwide
Mint- United States Mint
Legal Tender- US $50
Designer- James Earle Fraser
IRA Eligible- Yes
RSP Eligible- Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!