0 items in Cart
With an iconic design and 1 oz of Gold, 2007 Gold American Eagle Coin combines the best aspects of collectability and bullion investment appeal. Each 2007 1oz American Gold Eagle contains one troy ounce of fine gold (31.1035 grams), although the 2007 coin itself is alloyed with silver and copper to make it more durable yielding an overall fineness of 0.9167 and a weight of 33.93 grams.
Once introduced in 1986, the American Gold Eagle became the most popular gold coin sold in the United States, surpassing both the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf and the Krugerrand. The design, purity, weight, and liquidity of the 2007 American Gold Eagle is equivalent to any other year. Mintages of Gold American eagles vary from year to year, although no year is particularly rare. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 2007 1oz American Gold Eagle coin contains 1 oz actual Gold weight
• The coin is produced by the United States Mint
• It yields a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 2007
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!