0 items in Cart
2007 1oz Gold American Buffalo
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $100.00 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $1,594.10
The American Buffalo Gold coin is a young bullion gold coin that was first offered in 2006. The 2007 1 oz Gold American Buffalo coin was struck by the U.S. Mint. Its design is based on one of America’s most popular circulation coins. The troy ounce weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the Government of the United States of America.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 2007 1 oz American Gold Buffalo is easy to buy and sell
• It contains 1 oz of .9999 fine gold
• Backed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• The 2007 1 oz American Gold Buffalo coin is recognized by gold bullion dealers worldwide
Interested to know the gold price now? The gold price on our website is updated daily.
Mint- United States Mint
Legal Tender- US $50
Designer- James Earle Fraser
IRA Eligible- Yes
RSP Eligible- Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!