0 items in Cart
With its patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is internationally recognized. Each 2006 1oz American Gold Eagle contains one troy ounce of fine gold (31.1035 grams), although the 2006 coin itself is alloyed with silver and copper to make it more durable yielding an overall fineness of 0.9167 and a weight of 33.93 grams. Once introduced in 1986, the American Gold Eagle became the most popular gold coin sold in the United States, surpassing both the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf and the Krugerrand. The design, purity, weight, and liquidity of the 2006 American Gold Eagle is equivalent to any other year. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 2006 1oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
• It contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold alloyed for durability yielding a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors
• The coins are minted at West Point, N.Y
• The 2006 1oz American Gold Eagle contains actual Gold weight
• Guaranteed by the United States government
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 1 oz 2006 American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 2006
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!