0 items in Cart
The Gold American Eagle is the official bullion coin of the US. It was first issued in 1986. Each 2004 1oz American Gold Eagle contains one troy ounce of fine gold (31.1035 grams), although the 2004 coin itself is alloyed with silver and copper to make it more durable yielding an overall fineness of 0.9167 and a weight of 33.93 grams. American Gold Eagle became the most popular gold coin sold in the United States, surpassing both the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf and the Krugerrand. The design, purity, weight, and liquidity of the 2004 American Gold Eagle is equivalent to any other year. Mintages of Gold American eagles vary from year to year, although no year is particularly rare. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 2004 1oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
• It yields a purity of .9167
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY
• The 1 oz 2004 American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange). Looking for local gold coin dealers to buy gold coin? Want to know the current gold price per ounce? The gold price on our website is updated every minute.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 2004
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!