0 items in Cart
2003 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $132.22 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $1,656.80
The American Gold Eagle has blended the best aspects of collectability and bullion investment appeal since 1986, making it a preferred Gold coin of United States. Each 2003 1oz American Gold Eagle contains one troy ounce of fine gold (31.1035 grams), although the 2003 coin itself is alloyed with silver and copper to make it more durable yielding an overall fineness of 0.9167 and a weight of 33.93 grams. American Gold Eagle became the most popular gold coin sold in the United States, surpassing both the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf and the Krugerrand. The design, purity, weight, and liquidity of the 2003 American Gold Eagle is equivalent to any other year. Mintages of Gold American eagles vary from year to year, although no year is particularly rare. The weight, gold content, and gold purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US Government.
• The 2003 1oz American Gold Eagle contains 1 oz actual Gold weight
• This coin appeals bullion investors as its purity is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY
• The 2003 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 2003
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!