0 items in Cart
1995 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $127.78 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $1,602.20
Gold American Eagle coins are highly popular gold bullion products from the US Mint. The 1995 1oz Gold American Eagle was struck by the US Mint in the year 1995. It is the tenth release of the American Gold Eagle coin with a mintage limited to 200,636 coins only. This coin combines the best aspects of collectability and bullion investment appeal. Its purity, weight, and precious metal content are guaranteed by the United States government.
• The 1995 1 oz Gold American Eagle coin is produced by the United States Mint
• The purity of this gold coin is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin issued a 50 USD face value by the US government
• The 1995 1 oz Gold American Eagle can be used to fund an IRA or 401(k)
• The 1995 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by the top gold dealers worldwide
Planning to buy gold coins online? Be sure to choose a genuine gold dealer Los Angeles. The gold bullion price on our website is updated every minute.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 1995
Purity - .9167
Diameter - 30.7 mm
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!