0 items in Cart
1990 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $129.76 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $1,624.00
Produced by the United States Mint in 1990, 1990 1oz Gold American Eagle is guaranteed by the United States government. It is the fifth release in the American Gold Eagle bullion series having limited mintage of only 373,210 coins.
• The 1990 1oz Gold American Eagle is highly liquid, meaning it is easy to buy and sell
• It contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold alloyed for durability yielding a purity of .9167
• The purity of this coin is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• The 1990 Gold American Eagle can be used to fund an IRA or 401(k)
• The 1 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 1990
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!