0 items in Cart
Gold American Eagle is the premier Gold bullion coin of the US since 1986. The weight, gold content, and purity of the American Gold Eagle coin are guaranteed by the United States Government. Minted by the US Mint, The 2009 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle is the twenty fourth issue of American Gold Eagle series.
Why is the 2009 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Minted by the US Mint and backed by the United States Government for their patriotic design and gold value
• Contains 1/2 oz fine gold weight
• IRA approved investment coin
• The 2009 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The gold coin issues a face value of 25 USD
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
It’s no secret that there are a number of bullion dealers in the market. But it is advisable to choose one of the best dealers to buy golden eagle coins. The gold price is updated on our website every minute. Order the 2009 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin from us online!
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $25
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!