0 items in Cart
2008 1/2oz Gold American Buffalo
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $700.00 per oz above spot
Bob Paul Rare Coins buy price $815.90
American Gold Buffalo Coins are the first ever 24 karat gold coins manufactured by the US Mint. These coins are guaranteed by the US Government because of their weight, content and purity. In 2008, the US Mint decided to offer the design in half ounce, fourth ounce, and tenth ounce. The 2008 1/2 oz American Gold Buffalo Coin has a low mintage of only 16,908 coins.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 2008 1/2 oz American Gold Buffalo is easy to buy and sell
• Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine gold
• The weight, content and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the United States
• These American coins bear a face value of 25 USD
• The 2008 1/2 oz American Gold Buffalo coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Mint- United States Mint
Legal Tender- US $25
Designer- James Earle Fraser
IRA Eligible- Yes
RSP Eligible- Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!