0 items in Cart
Released in 1986, the American Gold Eagle became the most widely traded gold coin in the United States. The weight, content, and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the Government of the United States of America. The 1993 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle is the eighth release for the gold bullion and collectible gold coin series. It has a mintage of only 73,324 coins. This coin features the “P” mint mark from the Philadelphia Mint.
Why is the 1993 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Minted by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY
• The 1993 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin contains 1/2 oz actual gold content
• IRA eligible investment American coins
• The gold coin has a face value of $25
• The 1993 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• These American coins are recognized by bullion dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold bullion dealers in the market but it is good to choose one of the reputable dealers to buy American gold coins. The gold market price is updated every minute on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $25
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Are you thinking of getting a gold coin? Choose us for buying the high-quality and affordable American coins.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!