0 items in Cart
Introduced in 1986, the Gold American Eagle coin provides collectibility on top of investment appeal. The 1997 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle is composed of 1/4 troy oz of gold. This American Eagle gold coin is guaranteed to be 100% authentic.
Why is the 1997 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Manufactured by the US Mint
• Backed and guaranteed by the United States Government
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The gold coin bears a face value of 10 USD
• This coin contains 1/4 oz actual gold
• The 1997 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold dealers in the market but it is advisable to choose a genuine dealer to buy a gold coin. The gold price is updated on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $10
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Planning to buy a 1997 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin? Buy it online today from us!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!